Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Snow to go?

Static grass, flock, tea leaves and your wife's 7 herbs and spices ... people put everything on a base.
For my Russians I like a little snow. How do you get a nice snow effect easy ... raid the kitchen again for some baking soda or powder and you are all set.

I've added a new download of a great article I found a couple of years back on the method of snow that I use:

http://www.mediamax.com/makeready/Hosted/snow.pdf

The only thing that I don't use in this magic formula is the texture medium ... you get lots of texture ... trust me. I make it fairly liquid as it can be hard to work with if it's too pasty. and really watch the amount of blue you add or the effect seems fake. With a little practise you get some of the best snow you will ever see.

Gary

No comments: